Roland - VersaStudio BN-20D Direct-to-Film
VersaStudio BN-20D Direct-to-Film System
A COMPLETE DIRECT-TO-FILM SYSTEM YOU CAN COUNT ON
With the VersaStudio BN-20D, you get the outstanding features and legendary reliability of Roland’s best-selling BN-20, plus the advantages of an integrated direct-to-film system. The BN-20D makes enhancing apparel with eye-catching graphics – even the most detailed designs, images and text – a simple, trouble-free process. Create eye-catching durable custom T-shirts and more in just four easy steps, with no weeding or masking required.
- Simple direct-to-film process - transfer even detailed graphics and fine text quickly and easily without weeding or masking.
- Complete direct-to-film solution featuring the BN-20D printer and available S-PG inks, S-F164 film, and S-Powder (each sold separately).
- Unsurpassed reliability and minimal maintenance
- When not being used for film transfer printing, the BN-20D can also serve as a stand-alone vinyl cutter.
- Included VersaWorks 6 RIP software - Roland DG's most powerful, intuitive RIP to date.
Make Stunning Custom T-Shirts and Accessories
The BN-20D DIRECT-TO-FILM System lets you customize T-shirts and other apparel items with colorful, detailed graphics and text quickly and easily.
IN FOUR EASY STEPS
With a direct to film workflow, Roland DG's BN-20D Direct-to-Film System improves upon the process by combining tested materials with Roland DG reliability for a system that will consistently generate quality results time after time.
Included VersaWorks 6 RIP Software
BN-20D devices have been engineered to make print production easy for users of all skill levels. In addition to a simplified control panel operation, it includes VersaWorks 6 RIP software, with powerfully simple RIP production tools, for managing all your print and cut output.
- HARLEQUIN RIP dual core engine and 64-bit native processing for enhanced speed and file handling.
- Easy drag-and-drop interface allows you to quickly add jobs to the print queue.
- Add cut lines directly in the RIP— change vector data into cut line data.
- Integrated spot color libraries include Pantone and Roland DG Color libraries.
- A variety of profiles designed for different types of application, enable high-quality print output without difficult settings.
- Intuitive tiling, cropping, nesting and other features that have made VersaWorks the world’s favorite software RIP.
BN-20D Direct-To-Film Specifications
- Printing Method: Piezo ink-jet method
- Media width: 5.9" to 20.3"
- Thickness: Max 39 mil (1.0mm) with liner
- Roll Diameter: Max 5.9"
- Roll Weight: 13.2 lb max.
- Printing Width: 18.9" max
- Ink Set:CMYK+WH, 220ml
- Print Resolution: 1440dpi max
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Power-saving features: Automatic Sleep Mode
- Power Requirements: 120V, 90W 60HZ
- Dimension: 39.7"W x 22.9"D x 11.5"H
- weight: 79.4 lbs
- Environment - printing: 68º to 90ºF - 35 to 80% RH