TrueVIS VG-640, VG-540 Larger Format Printer/Cutter
New Savings on TruVG Series through Mar 31, 2019!
With the award-winning TrueVIS VG Series, we didn’t just make a few upgrades to our large-format inkjet printer/cutters – we reimagined everything. New print heads that deliver beautiful prints more efficiently. New inks that are more vibrant and cost-effective. New cutting technology that increases accuracy. New technology to communicate with your existing phones and tablets. And so much more. The future of print/cut has arrived.
Bring Your Prints to Life
TrueVIS VG inkjet printer/cutters have won multiple awards, including the for higher image quality, wider print gamut, high-speed productivity and dimensional stability. Available in 64-inch and 54-inch models. features FlexFire™ printheads and TrueVIS INK that combine to produce vibrant colors and stunning details that cannot be matched by latex or other devices. Efficient and productive TrueVIS VG printers enable users to produce dynamic decals, brilliant banners, striking signs, and vibrant vehicle graphics on demand. With TrueVIS, your vision for maximum color, versatility and profitability is now a reality.
Vibrant Images and Brilliant Results
Everything about the way the TrueVIS produces images has been perfected. Four FlexFire™ printheads fire precision droplets in 3 sizes and a wide print swath. Every drop of ink falls exactly where it is intended, delivering beautiful images and uniform colors at production speeds.
Because of this attention to detail and superior engineering, TrueVIS VG Series printer/cutters won the BLI 2019 Pick Award for higher image quality, wider print gamut, high-speed productivity and dimensional stability. Find out more about unmatched TrueVIS quality.
Maximum Ink Quality at Minimal Cost
All new TrueVIS INK is a major step forward in eco-solvent technology, delivering a wide color gamut and improved output, while meeting stricter environmental standards and user demands for lower costs, without sacrificing quality. 500ml pouches fit neatly into reusable cartridges and slide into a hidden ink bay for clean usage and less waste. TrueVIS Ink is also GREENGUARD Gold certified and does not require any special ventilation or environmental equipment.
TrueVIS INK is available in 500ml pouches in the following configurations:
- CMYK(x2) – Dual CMYK for maximum productivity
- CMYKLcLmLk – Light Cyan, Light Magenta and Light Black for fine details and smooth gradations
- CMYKLcLmLk+W – White ink allows for enhanced printing on dark or clear substrates
New Cutting Technology Improves Accuracy and Saves Time
Roland DG started with cutting and we haven’t stopped since. The TrueVIS features our most advanced print/cut technology to date. A new carriage and blade offer increased downforce and accuracy, allowing you to work with a wider variety of media.
Remote Control Your Production with Smart New Tech
In addition to a built-in control panel, a new Roland DG Mobile Panel allows you to perform control panel functions of VG printer/cutters with your existing smartphone or tablet using a Bluetooth connection. This innovative new feature provides a rich interface directly on, or remotely in range of, your TrueVIS. Receive status updates as well as remotely manage production, test printing, and cleaning functions. Very smart.
>The VG is built to make everyday operation easier in the following ways:
- Attractive and rigid new industrial design that minimizes vibrations to optimize printing and cutting
- Illuminated and colored LED lights signal status of the machine
- Improved motor and drive systems add durability for heavy users
- Included and optional drying units boost performance during high-volume, unattended operation
Includes New VersaWorks 6 RIP Software
VersaWorks 6 expands your printer capabilities and maximizes the power of your Roland devices with new features to enhance the world’s most popular RIP software.
- HARLEQUIN RIP dual-core engine and native 64-bit processing— effective processing of PDF’s with shadows and transparencies
- New icon-based interface with drag-and-drop functionality
- Five print queues and the ability to save and store unlimited queue settings
- Special Color Plate Generation— auto-generate White, Gloss and other ink layers
- Built-in Pantone® and Roland Color spot color libraries
- Ink level adjustment tools
- All the advanced and ease-of-use features of VersaWorks
Legendary Roland Quality and Reliability
Like all Rolands over the past 30 years, TrueVIS printer/cutters are built to provide years of reliable performance – even in the most demanding shop environments – and are backed by unmatched service and support. Roland DG Care includes first-rate warranties, expert technical assistance, free webinars, informative "how-to" articles and videos and free software updates.
Roland's international ISO certifications are your assurance of quality products and service.*Registration within 60 days purchase and continuous exclusive use of Roland inks during the ﬁrst two years of ownership are required to qualify for the free second year of limited warranty coverage.