VersaStudio BN-20, BN-20A
VersaStudio BN-20, BN-20A
Desktop Inkjet Printer/Cutters
Start building a t-shirt, poster, sticker, and decal graphics printing business, all from the comfort of your desktop. With the VersaSTUDIO BN-20 t shirt graphic printing & cutting machine, you can print, cut, and create super high-quality graphics without the super high price tag.
- Easily the most versatile print devices in their class— print and cut on a huge range of vinyl, films, and media.
- In addition to traditional graphics, you can create heat transfer graphics for jerseys, hoodies, bags and more.
- Unsurpassed reliability and minimal maintenance
- Legendary Roland DG machine reliability combines with exceptional image quality and color to give you the solution you need to succeed.
Create Print and Cut Graphics
Not only do BN-20 devices print quality graphics up to 1440 dpi, but they can automatically contour cut them as well! This means you can create labels, decals, t-shirt transfers and other products that are cut to the unique compositions of your designs.
A state-of-the-art cutting operation provides consistent results and isn’t prone to the problems inherent in craft cutter devices with simple up/down electronic controls. Instead, they ensure super-crisp cutting results on a huge diversity of products— supporting rolls up-to 20-inches wide by 50 ft. and weighing up-to 13 lbs.
Produce and Profit from Graphics with the BN-20
Included VersaWorks 6 RIP Software
BN-20D devices have been engineered to make print production easy for users of all skill levels. In addition to a simplified control panel operation, it includes VersaWorks 6 RIP software, with powerfully simple RIP production tools, for managing all your print and cut output.
- HARLEQUIN RIP dual core engine and 64-bit native processing for enhanced speed and file handling.
- Easy drag-and-drop interface allows you to quickly add jobs to the print queue.
- Add cut lines directly in the RIP— change vector data into cut line data.
- Integrated spot color libraries include Pantone and Roland DG Color libraries.
- A variety of profiles designed for different types of application, enable high-quality print output without difficult settings.
- Intuitive tiling, cropping, nesting and other features that have made VersaWorks the world’s favorite software RIP.
- Printing Method: Piezo ink-jet method
- Media width: 5.9" to 20.3"
- Thickness: Max 39 mil (1.0mm) with liner
- Roll Diameter: Max 5.9"
- Roll Weight: 13.2 lb max.
- Printing Width: 18.9" max
- Ink Set BN-20:CMYK+WH, 220ml
- Ink Set BN-20A: CMYK, 220ml
- Print Resolution: 1440dpi max
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Power-saving features: Automatic Sleep Mode
- Power Requirements: 120V, 90W 60HZ
- Dimension: 39.7"W x 22.9"D x 11.5"H
- weight: 79.4 lbs
- Environment - printing: 68º to 90ºF - 35 to 80% RH