Challenge Titan 200 Paper Cutter
With today’s digital print market placing great demands on your business, some decisions can be difficult. Investments in cutting-edge wide format, inkjet, and digital print engines ensure you meet your customer’s diverse needs, but there are so many choices! When it comes to choosing your next paper cutter, this one is easy…step up to a Titan 200!
The Titan 200 continues the Challenge excellence of innovation and strength we’ve become famous for since 1870. The Titan 200 is based on a solid cast iron and steel construction for maximum durability. UHMW gib surfaces, LED line lights, and a one-inch thick solid tool aluminum table require virtually no maintenance for years of trouble-free operation.
The intuitive menu-driven controller allows variable mode data entry with up to 99 jobs / 9,801 total cut position storage. The optional electronic clamp pressure control minimizes waste. Machine self-diagnostics and error indication walks the operator through any potential difficulties.
The Titan 200 meets the toughest safety standards in the industry today. Light-safety curtains, enclosed rear table, two-hand cut buttons, and knife safety latch contribute to our UL and CE certifications.
Proudly manufactured in the USA, The Titan 200 continues our legacy of providing…assurance you made the right decision.
- Fully hydraulic cutting and clamping
- Solid cast iron and steel construction ensure years of trouble-free operation
- Solid 1-inch thick tool grade aluminum table offers the strong work surface required in production environments
- Bright red LED line light is easy to see and needs no future replacement
- Optional electronic clamp pressure adjustment
- Optional air table (Titan 230 model)
- Fully programmable controller offers intuitive operation and up to 9,801 total cut position storage
Titan 200 Specifications
|Maximum Cutting Width:||20"|
|Minimum Cut: without false clamp||1/2"|
|Minimum Cut: with false clamp||
|Maximum Cut Depth:||20"|
|Clamp Opening: without false clamp||3 1/4"|
|Clamp Opening: with false clamp||3"|
|Clamping Method:||Hydraulic and Manual|
|Table Space: in front of knife||15 1/4"|
|Table Space: behind knife||20"|
|Overall Dimension:||53"H x 36"W x 49 5/8" L|
|Shipping Weight:||925 lbs|
230V, 12A, 60Hz, 1 phase, NEMA 6-15R or 6-20R