DAF Alumabond Floor Graphic Film
Alumabond is an 8 mil aluminum film/foil with a white textured print coating and permanent, clear adhesive. The aluminum base makes Alumabond fully conformable to complex wall and floor surfaces, such as brick and asphalt. A sand-textured print coating adds slip resistance. Alumabond is compatible with Mild Solvent, Eco-Solvent, Latex, and UVC printers. Use for intermediate- to long-term applications where conformity is necessary, especially for complex surfaces such as brick, asphalt, and any other highly textured surface. Each roll is suspended and individually boxed.
Key Features and Benefits
- 8mil Robust Aluminum Foil, PVC-Free. No over-lamination required.
- Adhesive: 3mil High-Tac solvent/acrylic. (Thickness variation +/- 10%)
- Surface: White Semi-gloss, Slip-resistant sand embossing.
- Total Caliper including adhesive 11mil.
- Release liner 90 lb. Single PE Coated Paper.
- Final tack 24 hours.
- 37.8" x 32'
- 37.8" x 98'
- 54" x 32'
- 54" x 98'