DAF Gecko-Grip Inside Mount Perforated Film
Gecko-Grip Interior Mount Perforated Window Film is a one way vision 60/40 perforated film that provides the means to print directly on micro-suction cups. This technology allows retailers to easily mount graphics to the inside of windows, in a single step, using the printed side of the graphic. There is no need for additional adhesives or mounting tapes. GECKO-GRIP is removable and repositionable, thus allowing even a novice to install on glass and take down.
- Key Features and Benefits
- Designed for interior glass installation, which bypasses restrictive government sign codes, limits exposure to the elements, and prevents easy vandalism.
- Print directly on the adhesive surface (Solvent/Eco-solvent only).
- Most affordable complete solution for interior-mount perforated window film.
- 2+ year product life for interior application onto clean vertical glass with normal environmental exposures.
- Micro-suction cups are an ink-receptive printing surface.
- Remarkable suction-cup adhesion properties.
- Product can be applied by non-professional installers.
- After print is dry, simply peel liner and stick to interior glass.
- Repositionable and removable.
- Interior window graphics are protected from the elements and vandals.
- Use with Mild Solvent and Eco-solvent printers only (works best with Roland platforms).
- Thickness: 6.3 mils
- Punch Pattern: 60/40
- Color: White face/Black back
- Available Sizes:
- 54" x 41'