DAF Illusion Outside Mount Perforated Film
Illusion 60/40 is a one-way vision, black/white PVC-composite perforated window films with a clear removable acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive. Offered with a solid-paper liner. This product is designed as an economy-grade perforated window film for flat widows.
- Key Features and Benefits
- Removable clear acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive.
- Compatible with Solvent, Eco-solvent, and Latex.
- Product offers good UV and abrasion resistance.
- 1- to 2-year outdoor durability under normal conditions (USA Mid-country). Minimal glue residue remaining 6 months.
- Optically clear PSA laminate can be used on face for added protection.
- 6.5 mil PVC film. (+/- 0.5mil) Weight 160g/m2 (including adhesive).
- Paper release liner (Not recommend for UV-curable printers; pre-test).
- Final Tack 5 hours (stainless steel).
- Shelf life: 2 years.
- Thickness: 6.3 mils
- Punch Pattern: 60/40
- Color: White face/Black back
- Available Sizes:
- 54" x 100'