MBM Corp - Triumph 4350 Cutter
Dependable semi-automatic tabletop cutter with electric blade drive, manual fast-action clamp, and EASY CUT blade activation.
Comprehensive SCS safety package: patented EASY CUT electronic blade activation bars for true two-hand operation; transparent, electronically controlled front safety guard; transparent safety cover on rear table; main switch and safety lock with key; 24 volt controls (low voltage); patented IDEAL safety drive; automatic blade return from every position; disc brake for instant blade stop; blade changing device covers cutting edge of blade; blade depth adjustment from outside of machine; blade and cutting stick can be changed without removing covers.
Electric blade drive. Spindle-guided back gauge with calibrated crank. Front table digital display (cm or inches) for precise back gauge positioning. Bright, LED optical cutting line. Patented lever-activated, fast-action clamp. Precision side guide. High quality, German steel blade. Solid steel blade carrier and adjustable blade guides. All-metal construction. Optional stand, or cabinet with storage shelves.
- Electrical requirements: 115 V, 60 Hz
- Motor output, horsepower: 3/5
- Dimensions (D x W x H), inches: 34 1/4 x 25 x 14
- Shipping weight, pounds: 200
- Height with stand is 42 3/4 inches, height with cabinet is 42 1/2 inches
- Shipping weight with stand is 226 pounds, shipping weight with cabinet is 295 pounds