The Fastest & Easiest Way to Control Color and Density
Techkon’s SpectroDens delivers unbeatable measurement accuracy and repeatability over time. And it’s the most ergonomic device on the market. That’s why operators consistently prefer the SpectroDens to the cumbersome, slow, clamshell style devices they have used in the past.
SIX reasons YOU NEED the SpectroDens
- STANDARDS COMPLIANCY: The SpectroDens includes full support for ISO and G7® methodologies, and fulfills M0, M1, M2, M3 measuring conditions in accordance to ISO 13655.
- SPEED: The innovative measurement head allows a single spot measurement approximately every 1 second while the patented, side-aperture design lets you easily position the optics over the desired measurement location for even faster operation.
- ACCURACY: The high-resolution spectral engine enables spectral sampling in 10 nm intervals from 400 nm to 700 nm
- VERSATILITY: Seamlessly switch between spot measurements and color bar scanning up to 43-inches long, with the push of a button, and without the need for additional accessories.
- ERGONOMICS: As well as being comfortable and easy to use, no moving parts means the solid state spectral engine can deliver unbeatable measurement accuracy and repeatability over time
- 2018 INTERTECH AWARD WINNER: The judges liked its unique “combination of super-fast measurement
speeds, heightened intelligence, and a built-in mode for color bar scanning” and concluded they
“foresee SpectroDens4 becoming the spectrophotometer of choice in many pressrooms.”
Looking for a Total Print Color Quality Solution
In an industry with razor thin margins, it’s easy to see why faster make ready times and substantial savings in ink and paper are simply good for business. Customers need accurate colors and consistent colors, and they know what’s possible with today’s technology. Many even ask for proof that their color specifications have been met. ChromaQA is enabling printers of all sizes to meet these demands and more.