TrueVIS VG2-640, VG2-540 Larger Format Printer/Cutter
*Promotion valid thru April 30, 2020
Engineered to exceed the quality and production needs of today’s most demanding professionals, the TrueVIS VG2 is everything you could ever want in a printer/cutter and a whole lot more.
- Featuring new inks and color modes for detailed color reproduction
- Increased print/cut accuracy and smart new automated pinch rollers
- 3M™ MCS™ Warranty and Avery Dennison™ ICS™ Warranty Program certified for added print confidence
Add More Detail, Color and Excitement to Your Applications
The VG2 printer/cutter offers you comprehensive color choices, improved machine efficiency, and increased print and cut accuracy for true unattended production. Crank out thousands of posters, produce prints on specialty materials, or create vehicle graphics with exact brand colors to meet the exacting standards of both you and your clients.
Control Your Color with New TR2 Inks
Get detailed color results or create bold, vivid graphics with TR2 inks. With three different configurations in CMYK, plus additional Light Cyan, Light Magenta, Light Black, White or Orange, you have more color freedom and control than ever before. The addition of Orange Ink also means that you can consistently reproduce specific brand colors for your clients and customers. TR2 ink is GREENGUARD Gold certified for indoor air quality.
Print with Extra Confidence with New Ink Certifications
Global print material providers, 3M and Avery Dennison are now offering warranty coverage for graphics printed with the VG2 and TR2 ink— with Avery Dennison offering warranty coverage for same day print, lamination and wrapping.
The combination of VG2 and new TR2* ink is certified for long-lasting results under the 3M™ MCS™ Warranty. It provides your customers with assurance of the quality and reliability of their graphics.
*The 3M™ MCS™ Warranty covers printing onto 3M products with standard TR2 inks.
**The Avery Dennison™ ICS Performance Guarantee covers printing onto Avery Dennison products with standard TR2 inks.
New Cutting Technology Improves Accuracy and Saves Time
Roland DG started with cutting and we haven’t stopped since. The TrueVIS features our most advanced print/cut technology to date. A new carriage and blade offer increased downforce and accuracy, allowing you to work with a wider variety of media.
Remote Control Your Production with Smart New Tech
In addition to a built-in control panel, a new Roland DG Mobile Panel allows you to perform control panel functions of VG printer/cutters with your existing smartphone or tablet using a Bluetooth connection. This innovative new feature provides a rich interface directly on, or remotely in range of, your TrueVIS. Receive status updates as well as remotely manage production, test printing, and cleaning functions. Very smart.
>The VG is built to make everyday operation easier in the following ways:
- Attractive and rigid new industrial design that minimizes vibrations to optimize printing and cutting
- Illuminated and colored LED lights signal status of the machine
- Improved motor and drive systems add durability for heavy users
- Included and optional drying units boost performance during high-volume, unattended operation
Includes New VersaWorks 6 RIP Software
VersaWorks 6 expands your printer capabilities and maximizes the power of your Roland devices with new features to enhance the world’s most popular RIP software.
- HARLEQUIN RIP dual-core engine and native 64-bit processing— effective processing of PDF’s with shadows and transparencies
- New icon-based interface with drag-and-drop functionality
- Five print queues and the ability to save and store unlimited queue settings
- Special Color Plate Generation— auto-generate White, Gloss and other ink layers
- Built-in Pantone® and Roland Color spot color libraries
- Ink level adjustment tools
- All the advanced and ease-of-use features of VersaWorks
Legendary Roland Quality and Reliability
Like all Rolands over the past 30 years, TrueVIS printer/cutters are built to provide years of reliable performance – even in the most demanding shop environments – and are backed by unmatched service and support. Roland DG Care includes first-rate warranties, expert technical assistance, free webinars, informative "how-to" articles and videos and free software updates.
Roland's international ISO certifications are your assurance of quality products and service.*Registration within 60 days purchase and continuous exclusive use of Roland inks during the ﬁrst two years of ownership are required to qualify for the free second year of limited warranty coverage.