VersaUV LEF2-300, LEF-300D Benchtop UV Flatbed Printer
Featuring a 30” print width, four print heads and two UV-LED lamps for higher-volume product customization, the VersaUV LEF2-300 flatbed printer enables direct printing onto accessories, giftware, ceramics, and countless other products— producing stunning color, realistic textures and stylish embossed effects.
Now available as the LEF2-300D with double the machine depth for printing onto larger items and providing exciting new options in product customization.
On-Demand Printing on One or Many
Power Your Customization Business with Added Size and Speed
As the fastest and most productive of all the VersaUV LEF printers, the LEF2-300 series were built to build success for your customization store, kiosk, sign shop, or other business. The LEF2-300 and LEF2-300D have a larger overall print width than most UV printers in their class, with the LEF2-300D boasting additional print depth. The LEF2-300 series of printers also print at high production speeds to give you an expansive solution that fits the needs of your growing business.
Feel the Color with Gloss ECO-UV Ink
Print onto higher volumes of items and add gloss/matte finishes, realistic textures, or 3D embossed effects to add a whole new dimension of “touch and color.” Develop your own special finishes or choose from seventy-two, ready-to-use texture patterns in our Roland Texture System Library.
Power-Up Your Workflow
The LEF2-300 offers a host of productivity features, including:
- Expanded print area 30” wide by 13” long
- Four print heads increase production speed
- Two UV-LED lamps – which allow for bi-directional printing – ensure instant ink-curing
- White and Gloss ink are circulated through two rows of nozzles each, for fast, multi-layer printing with increased density and opacity
- New draft print mode for users in need of quick prototype print
State-of-the-Art Ink Printing
Print graphics with smooth color and exceptional detail on a virtually limitless range of merchandise, materials and products.
- CMYK, White and Gloss ECO-UV® (EUV ver. 2 and EUV4) inks offer stunning results.
- ECO-UV® (EUV ver. 2 and EUV4) inks are engineered for use on all applications— you don’t need to purchase multiple ink sets for different media use.
- Create colors that pop on dark or clear substrates with White ink that acts as a spot color.
- Optional Primer ink enables you to prep the surface of materials like acrylic and plastic for full-color customization.*
- An Automated Ink Circulation System stops ink pigments from settling in the ink lines for even consistency.
- Mist Filters catch the surplus ink that mists off the edges of your media to avoid overspray and keep ink from falling on internal components.
Remove the ink remaining on your printheads with a machine feature that keeps the printhead surface clean to maintain machine health and ink cost-efficiency.
Simplify the set-up and alignment of items with corner brackets that easily affix to the print bed.
Nozzle Mask Function
Minimize printer downtime if a nozzle on a printhead becomes clogged and misfires by turning off a specific nozzle band to enable continued production.
New Machine panel Options
A newly configured machine menu includes media height display, custom setting the origin point, and custom preset naming to increase job set-up and operation efficiency.
Start Timer Function
Automatically complete the setup operation of printhead cleaning and White ink circulation, so you can begin printing immediately after loading items— an auto wake-up feature acts like an alarm clock, alerting your LEF2-300 series to start cycling procedures.
Includes New VersaWorks 6 RIP Software
VersaUV LEF series printers includes new VersaWorks 6 RIP software, featuring a new HARLEQUIN dual-core engine for faster previewing times and improved handling of PDF and EPS files, including files with drop-shadows and transparencies.
In VersaWorks 6 you can automatically generate White, Gloss and Primer layer directly in the RIP software with a Special Color Plate Generation feature. Users can also rotate, set spacing and Maintain Clip Position within the RIP to give you more control when printing graphics and applying Gloss Ink effects.
Roland VersaWorks 6 also offers a host of advanced features that include five print queues and five hot folders— combined with the ability to store unlimited queue settings and native 64-bit processing that enables users to nest up-to 86 jobs and other increased capabilities.
Roland OnSupport for Remotely Managing Your Printer
The LEF2-300 features Roland OnSupport, an online customer support system that allows users to remotely track the printer status and send e-mails to users notifying them when a job is completed or when ink is running low. Users can download firmware updates and important product information at an exclusive website in just one click.