Roland IU-1000F UV-LED High-Productivity Flatbed Printer
High-Productivity Flatbed Printer
Print high quality graphics at incredible speeds directly onto 4' x 8' media boards with a 4.3-inch height clearance.
- Print on PETG, PVC board, foam board, wood, corrugated board, aluminum plate and so much more.
- Rapid, wide-pass printing with twelve printheads in a staggered three-row arrangement— prints approximately 1,248.6 sq. ft. per hour in 4-color draft mode.
- High-density, high-adhesion UV inks for full-color printing onto metal, glass and acrylic— includes Primer ink for added adhesion.
The Ultimate in High-Volume High-Impact Print Production
Built tough for non-stop print production, you can build your sign and graphics business around the IU-1000F. Featuring high-resolution printing with banding prevention, twelve print heads, 1,280 nozzles per unit, and image results up-to 635 x 1,800 dpi, it offers fast, high-volume production with high-impact graphic results. Compatible with hundreds of substrates, ramp-up your UV printing speed, volume and profit.
Print Speed and Quality to Suit Your Production Needs
Featuring twelve high-performance inkjet printheads in a staggered three-row arrangement, the IU-1000F prints edge-to-edge on thin or thick boards. Meet fast turnaround times or produce high-end signs and displays with multiple speed and performance options.
- 35 Boards per Hour - 4-Color Draft Mode
- 15 Boards per Hour - Standard Mode
- 10 Boards per Hour - Quality Mode
- 6 Board per Hour - Dual White Ink Mode
All print speeds displayed are based on average print test results, your actual results my vary.
Ink Practicality, Versatility and Creativity
With the combination of White, Gloss, and Primer inks in addition to CMYK process colors, the IU-1000F offers high-end results on hundreds of applications.
- Print high-opacity White ink with CMYK in a single pass to make colors really stand-out on dark and transparent media
- Get excellent results on challenging substrates by prepping with Primer ink before printing your graphics
- Add Gloss textures, raised embossed effects, and spot varnish for stunning finishes
- Easily manage your machines movements, speed, voltage, head cleaning and more from your desktop with the Roland Print Control Center.
- Includes a premium RIP software package with intuitive tiling, scaling, cropping and many more essential features.
- Offers a smooth operation and performance with one-touch, automated daily printhead cleaning— avoid losing valuable print time.
- Low odor, low chemical emission inks and a “human proximity sensor” create a safe machine environment for flatbed operators..
- Features a media ionizer to reduce static and ensure ink-firing accuracy on materials like corrugated boards that generate a lot of static.
- Print one large board or print on multiple boards at the same time with the production versatility of the IU-1000F.
|Media Maximum Size
|99.8" x 51.5"
|Media Maximum Thickness
|Media Maximum Weight
|Maximum Printing Area
|98.4" W x 51.1" L
|UV Curable Ink
|C, M, Y, B, W, G
|Colors: 1000ml, White 900ml
|Ink Curing Unit
|Max 636 x 1800 dpi
|Media Vacuum System
|Up to four areas with adjustable pressure
|59º - 86º F temp - 40-80%humidity
|75dB (A) or less
Roland quality and reliability come standard
The LEJ-640FT comes with Roland’s industry leading Two-Year Trouble-Free Warranty. This is proof of our commitment to our customers and our unmatched reliability.
Roland builds reliable, high-performance devices, backed up with first-rate customer service and a variety of supplies and accessories. Roland’s international ISO certifications are your assurance of superior quality.
*Registration within 60 days purchase and continuous exclusive use of Roland inks during the first two years of ownership are required to qualify for the free second year of limited warranty coverage.