Nekoosa's Ztac™ is an ultra low-tack, repositionable polyester film designed for easy application and removal on very smooth indoor surfaces.
Ztac is a premium graphic film that combines a dimensionally stable polyester and a proprietary adhesive system that is easy to apply, reposition multiple times, and remove without leaving a trace of residue behind. No matter how many times Ztac is repositioned, it will keep its original shape and will not dog ear. Especially designed for ease of installation, Ztac is perfect for indoor applications to very smooth surfaces such as windows, glass, and polished metal*. Ztac is PVC free and can be recycled as a #1 polyester.
Ztac for Offset
- With a proprietary patterned adhesive and a sturdy backer, Ztac can be applied wrinkle/bubble- free, and removes cleanly without leaving behind any adhesive residue. Ztac consists of a polyester (PET) face and a 10 pt. printable backer.
Ztac for HP Indigo
- Optimized for exceptional ink-adhesion on HP Indigo presses, Ztac for HP Indigo is the window graphics solution for sheet-fed digital printing. Ztac for HP Indigo consists of a top-coated polyester (PET) film on a 10 pt. backer
Ztac for UV Wide Format
- Ztac UV Wide Format is ideal for larger, promotional messages on a variety of smooth surfaces. Allows for easy installation and tiling of large graphics, with a 63# printable backer.
Available in the following sizes:
- Offset - 28" x 40" x 200 sheets/carton
- Indigo - 12" x 18" x 450 sheets/carton
- Indigo - 13" x 19" x 450 sheets/carton
- UV Wide Format - 54" x 50 yd roll
Made in the USA